VisionWe envision the University of Batangas to be a center of educational excellence committed to serve the broader community.
MissionThe University of Batangas provides quality education by promoting personal and professional growth, thus enabling the person to participate in a global, technology and research-driven environment.
PhilosophyThe University of Batangas, a stock non-sectarian, private educational institution, believes in the pursuit of knowledge, values and skills necessary for the preservation and improvement of the Philippine society. It has faith in the dignity of the human person, in the democratic process, in the reward for individual excellence, and in the freedom of a person to worship God according to his conscience. Thus, the institution believes that the development of the individual as a person and worker is an effective means in building a better family, community and nation, and a better world.
ObjectivesThe University of Batangas aims to:
- Pursue educational excellence in traditional and other modes of instructional delivery
- Promote well-being through an integrated process that will enhance human character and dignity
- Engage in community services through varied educational, health, economic and environmental projects
- Ensure institutional improvement through dynamic programs for human, physical, financial and technology resources
- Adopt global perspective to achieve international competitiveness
- Commit to productivity and innovation in research, scholarly and creative activities relevant to national development
- Maintain student leadership in academic and co-curricular activities in South-Luzon