The Kalinangan Refereed Journal is the official multidisciplinary research
publication of the University of Batangas. It publishes all researches across
disciplines to provide a common medium for knowledge and research
dissemination in various fields of scientific, academic, and professional interests.
The journal accepts other standard formats of writing and documenting
prescribed by respective disciplines; however, it generally follows the Journal
Article Reporting Standards of the Publication Manual of the American
Psychological Association (APA), 6th Edition (2010).
The following are the adopted general policies:
1. Only original and unpublished research and literature reviews papers
(full papers or research notes) are acceptable for publication;
2. Papers submitted by students, faculty and employees of UB are given
priority as long as they go through the publication/review process;
3. Papers from other universities/colleges and organizations in the
different regions may also be accepted;
4. The editor reserves the right to accept or reject articles submitted for
publication in the journal;
5. Manuscript will be reviewed by at least two (2) external referees
designated by the Editor-in-Chief. Papers not suitable for publication
will be returned to authors with a statement of reasons for rejection;
6. The Editorial Board shall be composed of at least six recognized
research experts, preferably doctoral degree holders and having at
least one published research article.