The Office is the central hub serving students, their parents, faculty and administrators, agencies and professional organizations relative to admission, record establishment, registration, student record maintenance, verification and certification services, degree audits and certification, data reporting, and other related activities.
We envision, providing efficient, quality and timely registrar services.
The Registrar’s office envisions to be fully automated, providing a systematic and
convenient processing of students’ records. As such it is perceived to have an integrated and
web-based enrolment system to better facilitate student registration and other processes that
The Registrar’s Office pledges its full support to the University of Batangas in its
commitment to provide quality education. It also adheres to the institutional desire of providing
quality services to its clientele and to the community in general.
● Implement curricula for Tertiary, Graduate and Law.
● Work proactively with internal and external stakeholders.
● Adopt cost-effectiveness and reduction of waste.
● Ensure knowledge-based and equipped personnel.
● Develop relevant academic research with utilization value for the institution and the
● Improve the quality of life of beneficiaries through sustainable community extension
● Provide support system for students and other stakeholders to explore basic and
J.Y. Javier Building
Hilltop, Batangas City
Phone: +63 43 723-1446 local 204/214
Fax: +63 43 723-4500
Monday to Friday : 8:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00nn