The results of the recently held September 2019 Licensure Examination for Respiratory Therapists have been released and University of Batangas and the College of Allied Medical Sciences could not be any prouder of the newly licensed professionals.
University of Batangas posted a passing percentage of 94.4% for first-time takers, way above the National Passing Percentage which is 68.30%.
Included in the roll of the of the University’s Board passers are:
1. Allysa Dennise L. Alcabasa, RTRP
2. Nea Airyl O. Alegado, RTRP
3. Rocelyn B. Bauyon, RTRP
4. Danica Vick A. Bejer, RTRP
5. Naomi M. Chavez, RTRP
6. Mychelle S. Caseres, RTRP
7. Apple M. Comia, RTRP
8. Debbie Joan A. Cordero, RTRP
9. Maira Kiarah Bernadette N. Cueto, RTRP
10. Lemuel M. De Leon, RTRP
11. Chelsea D. Din, RTRP
12. Klara Divino, RTRP
13. Shiela G. Francisco, RTRP
14. Engielene G. Godinez, RTRP
15. Judilene R. Ilagan, RTRP
16. Ma. Crisel Dianne B. Lajara, RTRP
17. Little Arielle G. Ocampo, RTRP
18. Michael M. Remulta, RTRP
19. Katlyn Marie V. Tolentino, RTRP
Last September 30, 2019, the new passers had their courtesy call with Dr. Hernando B. Perez, the University President.
The details of the oath taking ceremony of the new professionals are yet to be announced.