Enrollment Procedure for Shifters

1. Get Notice of Change Course form (F-CRO-07) and seek approval from the
Guidance Office and previous college
2. Upon approval, proceed to the new college for evaluation of subjects taken.
3. Go to the Guidance Office for applicable examination in case of shifting from
two year program to degree program or from non-board to programs with
board examination. Get permit to enrol.
4. Go to the new College for enrolment assessment. For scholars, request for
temporary assessment.
5. For non-scholars, proceed to Accounting Office for final assessment before