The process starts at the Admissions Office after the student passed the entrance examination
and continues to the point when he/she submits admission requirements.
1. Upon completion of the requirements at the Admissions Office, students proceed
to the Registrar’s office for submission of original copies of Entrance Credentials
and issuance of Enrolment Assessment Form (EAF).
2. Submit Form 138 and secure the registration form.
3. Fill out the registration form (F-HRO-02 for Junior High, F-HRO-25 for Senior
High) and request for the printout of Enrolment-Assessment Form (EAF).
Students with irregular subjects must see the Registrar’s Office for arrangement
of schedules. Scholars submit the temporary (EAF) to the BMO for final
4. Proceed to Cashier’s office for payment of designated fees.
5. Grade 7 students should report to the Guidance Office for placement test
schedule and completion of personal data sheet.
6. Grade 7 and transferees are required to undergo physical examination at the
7. Following the provisions of RA 9165, it is understood that students who enrol at
the University of Batangas agree to undergo drug testing procedures