The process starts at the Admissions Office after the student passed the entrance examination
and continues to the point when he/she submits admission requirements.
1. Upon completion of the requirements at the Admissions Office, students proceed
to the Registrar’s office for submission of original copies of Entrance Credentials
and issuance of Enrolment Assessment Form (EAF).
2. The student will then be required to proceed to the Budget Management Office
for checking and validation of the assessment form.
3. Upon validation, the student will then proceed to the Cashier’s Office for
4. Upon payment, the next step would be to go to the Clinic for medical and dental
5. After the said evaluation, the student must visit the Bookstore for uniform
measurement and ID picture taking
6. Finally, the student must register for E-Brahman at the Information Technology