Counseling is the heart of the guidance program which aims to assist you, our students, to a deeper self-understanding and acceptance to become the best versions of yourselves. In counseling, we will work together to help you with issues affecting various aspects of your over-all well-being, may that be in academic, career or personal/social.
1. Student shall accomplish the “Statement of Confidentiality” form together with important information about him/her. He/she must agree with the said statement, else, no counseling will take place.
2. Counselor shall check the student’s portfolio and make the necessary arrangements regarding the counseling schedule.
3. Counselor shall carry out the “Intake Interview” where counselor shall take note of the following:
4. Based on the “Intake Interview” result, counselor shall make the necessary recommendation for counseling or disposition.
5. Counselor shall make the “Initial Treatment Plan”.
6. Counselor shall accomplish the counseling case notes every counseling session and the other necessary documentations like non-counseling contact form and no harm/safety contract form, if needed and the “Closing Summary Form”.
7. Counselee is provided with a “Counseling Evaluation” form to assess the effectiveness of the session, counselor and the venue.
8. Counselor shall accomplish the “Closing Case Checklist” and insert counseling documents in student’s portfolio.